Nutritional therapy is about finding the root cause of your health problems and rebalancing those areas with nutrition and lifestyle.
Know that there is no magic bullet. Your symptoms did not appear overnight and one consultation is unlikely to resolve your symptoms, therefore I mainly offer programmes which involve 4-6 sessions, over the course of 4-8 months.
In order for your programme to work, I need your complete commitment. I can give you the tools to wellness, but only you can make the changes.
My approach is completely transparent and I work to help you understand what is going on in your own body. I do not just provide you with a checklist of things to do, I ensure that you really understand WHY and HOW to take care of your body.
- Initial consultation (1 hr) – evaluation of complete health profile and typical food diary, provision of phase 1 diet and lifestyle action plan, example menu plan, personalised shopping list and recommended tests (home, GP or optional lab tests).
- Second consultation (1 hr) – evaluation of symptoms following diet recommendations, explanation of test results, provision of phase 2 action plan and recommended supplement programme (if applicable).
- 2 x follow-up consultations (45 min each) – further evaluation of changes in symptoms and progress. Provision of long-term action plan.
Supplements and functional tests are not included, but can be added on.
This plan includes functional laboratory tests (up to £500 value) which are chosen specifically for your health and are used to uncover biochemical imbalances. I am with you at every step of the way to get you back to wellness.
- Initial consultation (1 hr) – Information gathering and evaluation of health profile/health timeline, lifestyle structure and food diary; recommendations of basic self-tests to do at home; initial action plan provided with diet & lifestyle recommendations; tailored 1-week menu plan and shopping list.
- Understanding your health (1 hr) – scientific explanations based on functional medicine – linking diet and lifestyle with health problems to identify possible root causes; suggested functional laboratory tests; provision of Phase 1 diet/lifestyle action plan.
- Third consultation (1 hr) – explanation of GP and lab test results and evaluation of progress from Phase 1 action plan, provision of Phase 2 action plan and supplementation programme (if applicable).
- 3 x Follow-up consultations (45 min – once a month) – progress tracking and amendments made to action plan based on client symptoms.
Supplements and tests exceeding inclusive £500 value are not included, but can be added as required.